Here are the main features of the Topwater Whopper Popper Fishing Lure:
1. The Whopper Popper is a lure designed for seabass, pike, aspius, yellow perch, and black bass.
2. It operates at speeds from crawl so super slow you can’t hear the tail, only the tiny weight that sizzles inside as the head shakes back and forth with each rotation of the tail.
3. Speed it up and it throws water like a swamp buggy and has the same deep, hollow, whopper-plopping-fish-catching sound of the original!
4. It casts a mile so it’s great for combing large flats or expenses, tuning in the most productive speeds and rhythm of the particular day, a particular fish that might be following or one that’s just watching other topwater lures go by.
5. The tail is perfectly tuned out of the box, is flexible and stays perfectly tuned forever.
(877) 520-3748 firstname.lastname@example.org